• An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow
  • An Image Slideshow

If your not on the edge, you're taking up space

If your not on the edge, you're taking up space

We have 22 guests online
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Asa Jay Laughton
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Team Pantera Racing forum!

Tell us a little about yourself and what your Pantera racing interests are.
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Asa Jay Laughton
Asa Jay Laughton 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi, I'm Asa Jay Laughton. For those who haven't met me, my first name is Asa, pronounced "Ace-Uh." Some folks in Pantera land know me as AJ. It took a while to get used to but I now know who they are calling if I hear "hey AJ!"

I purchased my 1973 Pantera L around 10 years ago, from the estate of the original owner. It was in very much original condition. Since then, I've had to do some mechanical things; some upgrades to make things better. I got interested in Open Road Racing several years back, but haven't been able to get things together enough to actually participate.

After I finished a late-in-life Bachelors degree, I decided it was time. However, the car wasn't cooperating. One year later I came very close to going, but again, wasn't quite ready. Next year, 2010, I plan to be to at least one ORR to experience the thrill and see if it's something I'll come back to again.

I'm trying to keep the Pantera as close to original as I can while also making things better than stock. Eventually, the addition of a Dick Drenske roll cage will make it obvious it's no ordinary Pantera. But until then, she looks good just sitting there.

Here is a beauty shot:
asajay
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1

Joomla 1.5 Templates by Joomlashack